Corporate Sales Executive België
Full-time | Brussel
Buckaroo provides online payment services to e-commerce clients. Buckaroo acts as a payment solution provider, serves merchants in various sectors and industries and operates across Europe. Visit https://buckaroo.eu for more information.
Buckaroo has been the leading provider of payment solutions in the Netherlands since 2005, specializing in online payment for webshops and billing & payment for businesses. Our extensive range of payment solutions enables the merchant to fully automate the entire payment, collection and related administrative process. For our expansion in Belgium we are looking for reinforcement!
We are looking for a bright salesman who will act as a trusted advisor for numerous entrepreneurs, e-commerce managers and business founders in the ever-evolving world of digital payments, while at the same time supporting Buckaroo with scouting, reviewing and qualifying prospects.
As a Corporate Sales Executive you will take ownership of the incoming leads and being responsible for assessing new customers. You will develop your own pipeline from the initial contact to the closing phase. You are a real "hunter" and don't let go before the deal is closed. Together with other departments at Buckaroo you will market different payment products and sign-on new merchants to the platform.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Actively approaching, visiting and connecting new key accounts;
- Be the point of contact and advisor to the merchants in your portfolio;
- Manage and support the integration of new merchants to the Buckaroo platform;
- Develop your network and create new opportunities and possibilities;
- Preparing quotations, RFP's and negotiating the (commercial) conditions;
- Work closely with the other Buckaroo offices to transfer information and specific details on certain accounts;
- Proactively improve the optimization of a merchants setup and cater to their specific needs;
- You will report to the Head of Belgium.
What we expect from you:
- An innovative approach with a proven commercial track-record, combined with excellent project management skills;
- A target-focused mentality and you are able to work at C-level;
- Strong communication and network skills;
- A dynamic team-player that is used to a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment;
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience (experience in payments, e-commerce or SaaS is a plus);
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What you will get from us:
- Flexibility and freedom to develop yourself;
- We love freedom, so you’ll get 25 holidays;
- A good salary with excellent secondary conditions;
- An attractive bonus;
- Car, laptop and phone;
- An energetic work environment in a fast growing company.
At our office you will find a group of professionals with all different backgrounds and specialties. These colleagues like to look beyond the borders of their field to make sure that we achieve the best together.
Excited? Apply now:
Please send your cover letter and CV to Brecht Kaes via [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!