Stage: Product marketing (The position has been filled)
Full-time | Utrecht
Buckaroo is a fast-growing, innovative Payment Service provider based in Utrecht. Next year we will focus on our solutions for marketplaces and subscriptions driving companies. The products are already great but with your research and advice it will be even better.
As an intern, you will work directly with our marketing and product team to understand and explain our payment solutions to the market. You will work on market research, create top top-notch content and work on new propositions. If you are passionate about product and marketing and are willing to be part of energic team in the fintech sector - then we are looking for you!
You will be responsible and work for the following activities:
• Realize a market research for marketplaces and subscriptions solutions. Also, advice on new verticals and identify product/market fits.
• Create a competitor analysis, including advice for new features.
• Assist and create activation programs.
• Assist on product and sales training.
• Assist on new pricing models
• Monitor online marketing campaign performance
• Create newsletters, use cases, whitepaper
• You are still studying and are available for at least 5 months.
• Educational background in marketing, eCommerce and/or product management.
• Native Dutch
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Good knowledge of online marketing and social media
• You are a team player, co-operative and open-minded
This position is open to graduate students who are interested in a career in product and marketing. We seek an energetic individual, with great communication skills and is eager to work and learn in a fast-paced environment among an international, dynamic team.
Excited? Apply now:
Please send your cover letter and CV to Chantal Verwer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!